The Quarantine [Part 4/END]: I'm Okay For The Long Run

This is officially the first quarantine project I managed to finish.  I have tons of projects these two months (since I can't really do anything before my term ends) and this simple yet short project is my first successful one.  Ah, finally.  I have something to brag after the whole pandemic is over lol.



I have been writing about my social life, what has changed from my body and my mind, and hobbies I picked up during this era of #StayAtHome.  I have to say I am overall good with all of this.  I won't say I'm happy, but I'm not particularly sad or depressed, either.

I am ok. Even If I have to stay longer inside my house, I'm fine with that.  Even if I have to receive lessons from Zoom/Skype, I'm fine with that.  This quarantine feels like a long-term holiday and I don't want to return to the normal life just yet.

Although, I have to agree that I have to get back on meeting people and start commuting from place to place for the sake of my organizations and the event I'm working on.  It is indeed kinda stressing to manage a lot of people only by using text, voice note, and video call.  I have to meet my people physically to actually supervise them.

Also, I am really aware that my MBTI letter changed.  The most obvious is the E to I.  I do think I'm more introverted since I don't really crave to interact with my friends.

I am enjoying myself.  Though, I am100% sure we all going to go through a series of reverse-culture shock if we ever get back to the pre-pandemic normal.

How about you?  Are you guys completely adjusted to the quarantine life like me?  Cheers.


The Quarantine Series
The End

Komentar

Popular Posts