So Busy T_T


I rly wanted to post something on this Blog (I even made the draft folder for it on Zetta) and I never get the chances T_T  But it's OK anyway, because none of my draft documents were finished, btw kkyaahaakkyaaa.  So I'm still in my School's Exam period :( sucks.  And oh yeah I purchased EXO's The First BOX !!! and ofc bcoz the price isn't for a student like me so Misspo and ChanJie were participating here.  Aaaah, don't talk about that shit, suddenly I'm getting ill.... (SERIOUS)
And anyway !  I didn't have anything to post so this is 100% RANDOM Because there's nothing rly important things here. LOL.  Just want to spazz some pics here.... yup.  Here we go.


TAOZI's heart sign~~



Zitao and Minho are such a Cutieeeeeee (pokes Ninira)


MISI MAS. UHUK UHUK.



Beloved Maknae Line~


Happy Birthday abang Umin !!! Makin muda aja ye (wajahnye) hehehhe tambah ganteng aje lu Bang.

Last but not Least, wajah Kkaebsong.

Komentar

Popular Posts