[LATE POST] Network in Bali, Bro. Part 1



I can’t think of another title tbh.  As you can see there, it’s the picture I took when I was in Bali 2 years ago :3

Okay.  So, as a senior in my JHS, it’s always a tradition to go on a study tour and a farewell party.  We’ll split up when we’re graduating, rite ? 
Well, not really actually, Ninira is going to the same SHS with me, the same subject.  LOL.  Both of us really love to learn language, so both of us picked Language Class.

Back to the topic.  So, this ‘farewell party+study tour' is on 11-13 December 2013.  Well, actually, I made this article on purpose.  It’s not December yet so I'll just put all of my excitement here -_-
Actually, my JHS allowed us to pick our favorite destination.  There are three destinations, and you only need to PICK ONE.  Bali, Bandung-Jakarta, or Yogyakarta.


At first, I chose Bandung-Jakarta.  Well, I didn’t have any thoughts of going to Jakarta btw.  It’s hot there, there’s a lot of traffic jam and yeah.  I just want Bandung !  It is the heaven for all shopaholics like me lol.  Food, fashion, all things that girls love are all there.  And it's SUPER CHEAP, REALLY.  For example, if you buy a jeans here in Sidoarjo for 200.000 IDR, in Bandung you can get it only 85.000 IDR.  Holy tree, my wallet will love it.  Well, even tho its' not the real brand.  KW Stuffs.  Hahaaha.  But who cares bout it btw ?  But, since it was a voting, I can only hope that there’s a lot of people that chose Jakarta-Bandung.
Yogyakarta ?  Ummmmm.... I’ve been there for about 6 or 7 times, so I was kind of bored.  I’ve already explored all places in Yogya.  Malioboro, Keraton, Taman Pintar, etc... oh my I already tried all the foods there.  Well, I’m missing some of the foods there, but still, not there again, please.

Uh-oh-uh, Bali wins.  Well, Ninira, Jungiyah, Chan, and Misspo were choosing Bandung too, but the majority of my class chose Bali, as well as the whole school.

Bali.  I don't mind, of course.  I love Bali.  Thefoods, the atmosphere, the culture, the places.  And theres a lot of tourist there!  It’s a good opportunity to train my skill in language.  I’m just hoping that maybe I can meet some Chinese or Korean there.


Actually, I’ve been there 2 years ago.  And, I’m not pretty satisfied?  I can’t get the things that I wanted to buy and because I’m going with my family, the atmosphere is... different.  And I believe this time, it’ll be more fun.  Going with my friends, and even the ALIENS.  Hell yeah.

But their price, I HATE IT, REALLY!!! You know, things are really different there.  I’d rather go shopping in Sidoarjo.  Theres a lot of tourist there, so the prices are.... SUPER EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO SIDOARJO.  People there are using the  standart price for foreigners and tourists ;_;  Yeah, or you can say it, international price.

I believe there will be something surprising waiting there for ALIENS.  My feelings..... ouch.
We’ll stay there for 3 days and 2 nights, and we should complete the tasks from our teacher.  MOSTLY, you need to interview a tourist.  And hell yeah, this is what I like.  I’ve been wondering and already planning what clothes that I’ll bring there, what accessories, what is my fashion theme, LOL.

Komentar

Popular Posts