Disappointed toward the world.

Bare faced me.  I can't think of anything except this; why people haven't change yet.  I'm saying this toward the old and traditional-minded people out there! Get into your brain, and get a grip, you noobs.  I was very disappointed, knowing this old-and-traditional-minded people were the one that I trusted.  Not really, actually, but I still have a good expectation on them, at first.  Now ? idk lah.  The reason why I was so angry as hell was this….

Yesterday, I was eating my noodle soup with the Aliens.
Just like usual, I hold my spoon on my left hand.  Suddenly my homeroom teacher came and started a convo with us, saying "It looked really delicous," while staring at our foods.  We just smiled and ask him back, "Did you came here for some eating ?" and he answered, "Yes, ofc, I just have to wait for the other teachers to came,"

And this is it.  He stared at me weirdly.  And then he told this to me;


"Dear, use the MANNER HAND to hold the spoon."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




HOLY SHIT ?!?!

Seriously I was really really really angry about this.  He then stared at me, waiting for me to change my hand.
But I didn't.

I just told him, "But, Sir, it's my righteousness to use my own hands."

Then he tried to change my hand again, saying. "Yes, I know dear, but...."
but before he get into his words, I cutted him first. "Both of our hands, are God's creation.  It's the right thing to use both of it." I said this angrily.  And then he walked away.  Not relly actually, he just walked and sat on the table beside us (not on the same table anymore).

I was 1000000000% believe that the Aliens knew how, and what I felt at that time.  But it's not over yet.

The other teachers came and sat with my homeroom teacher.  It's about..... 5-6 persons.  Having a bunch of teachers sitting right beside you when you're eating was SUPER AWKWARD.  Emak gave  a signal to the rest of the Aliens to eat our dish quickly so we could escape.  One of the teacher, um, our Language teacher (specifically, Indonesia Language) whispered something to my homeroom teacher and then he pointed at my hand.

Remember I still use my left hand to hold the spoon??




CAN'T SOMEONE USE HER LEFTHAND FOR A WHILE AROUND HERE ?!?!?

This is what I called as old-traditional-minded people.  Manner hand ISN'T ONLY the right hand ! Both of our hands is important, if you want to use your manner hand all the time, then just go and cut your left one and gave it to me.
Like, then why do you think God created us with two hands?  To harass the other hand?!

Let me tell you a lil' bit.  I used to be a left-handed since I was a baby until i  was 7 y.o.
When I was in elementary school, my teacher slapped my hand using the plastic ruler when she saw me drawing / writing using my left hand.  She scolded me, telling me to change my hand.  I was a dumb and a shy kid back then, so I just nodded and started to use my right hand.

2 years ago, my aunt came to me.  With her sad face, she apologized.  I got confused and I asked 'why ?' And she told me that she could be one of the reason of my right-handedness(?).  When I was 4 years old, she taught me to open a bottle using the right hand.  Well, tbh I don't even remember this, but she remembered it.  But my aunt believed that there's another reason about how I changed my dominant hand.  So finally, 2 years ago, in front of my aunt and my mum, I tell both of them about my hand getting slapped by a ruler by my teacher in elementary school.  My mum was so mad....

So that's me, I'm trying to use my left hand again.  That's why I called myself an Ambidexter.  Bcoz, that's me.

Ambidexterity is the state of being equally adept in the use of both left and right appendages (such as the hands). It is one of the most famous varieties of cross-dominance. People that are naturally ambidextrous are uncommon, with only one out of one hundred people being naturally ambidextrous.[1] The degree of versatility with each hand is generally the qualitative factor in determining a person's ambidexterity.
In modern times, it is more common to find people considered ambidextrous who were originally left handed and who learned to be ambidextrous, either deliberately or during childhood institutions such asschools, or jobs where right-handed habits are often emphasized or required. Since many everyday devices (such as can openers and scissors) are asymmetrical and designed for right-handed people, many left-handlers learn to use them right-handedly due to the rarity or lack of left-handed models. Thus, left-handed people are much more likely to develop motor skills in their non-dominant hand than right-handed people (who are not subjected to left-favoring devices). Right-handers may become ambidextrous due to an injury of their right hand or arm. Ambidexterity is often encouraged in activities requiring a great deal of skill in both hands, such as knittingtyping on a computerjugglingswimmingpercussionkeyboard musicbaseballpaintballlacrossesurgeryboxingmartial artsParkour and basketball. -taken from Wikipedia.

I get bashed upon my ability of using my left hand.  Bcoz, people apparently not mature enough to see this ability from another perspective.  I mean, ISN'T THAT GREAT ?!
I've got like..... 6 or 7 situation in my life that I got bashed bcoz of this.  I really wanted to tell it here, but, one is enough.  Why do I remember all of 'that' situations ? Bcoz I got hurted physically and mentally.

Idk how much I got my hand slapped......
Idk how much someone told me that the manner hand is the right hand....
I am disappointed toward the old-minded world.

Komentar

Popular Posts