9th Grade, Great.

Well, I’m a bit sulky about the fact that the time keeps on running and I’m getting older.  I still can’t believe I’m in grade 9 right now.  I feel like I’m living a dream.  The fact that I’ve made it to the next level with my position in the 4th rank out of  27 students last year.  Things didn't go well as what I'm expecting it to be? Yeah.



I was really sad that I'm leaving my 8th grade life style that was really different compared to my situation right now.  I should be more focused on my studies, the national exam, and my future high school.  Last year, the school ends every 2 p.m.  There wasn't a lot of homeworks at that time, I can freely spend my time playing, shopping, or traveling around the city with my friends, so after the school ends, we did all of it and get home at arounf 3 or 4 p.m.  Really great.  And were still using our original class, my favorite class.  The one on the second floor, at the end of the corridor, near the Musholla, with a pretty comfortable balcony in front of it.  That was the best.  The balcony was ALL FOR ME.  My runaway, the place for the Aliens to chat, play, do our homeworks, surf the net, discuss, and even gossiping.  The reality that all of the 9th grader should move downstairs to a new class to stay really hurts me a lot.  I mean, the school just told us to leave from our lovely class that we’ve used for 2 years and just put us in a new class without a proper facilities ?  Hell no.

Well, I didn’t have anything to do but to accept it.  At first I was always staring at my old class from the terrace of my new class.  That memorable place….. is now ruled by the juniors.  Wth.
All of my classmates feel the same way as me, really.  We’ve tried to look at the positive points of our new class, but we found nothing except 1) we don't have to walk the stairs 2) we have two benches , a sink, and a big tree in our terraces.
But I, finally, able to let go of my old class.  Tried to adapt with the new atmosphere.

And the walls.  Ugh.  2 years ago, it was a music room, so there used to be a rug(?) that wrapped the walls, but the school removed it and this what it looks like right now.  Dirty.

And none of the electricity stuff here works out, except the air-con.  For a few months, the air-con was the only things that works well in this new class ;_;  The lamps didn’t light up when we turn it on, there's a lot of wires that didn’t work, the main source of the electricity didn’t respond when we put something on it, the speakers are broken, the projectors didn’t turn on bcoz of our lack of electricity, so the LCD turned into nothing but a decoration.

We protested to the school, and talked to the headmaster.  Thankfully, the school responded.  At that time, from all of the class, my class was the one who didn’t get any source of electricity.  Great, isn’t ?

Everything works well right now.  I’m already in love with our terrace.  When the others didn’t even have a single tree in front of their class, we have a SUPER BIG one here.  Noon wasn’t a problem for us.  We have a lot of plants outside.  Poor the other classes.  Lol.

I have a lot of homeworks, tryouts, and extra lessons.  I am hella tired.  School ends at 2p.m, and then we just straightly go to the extra lesson till it finished and then I’ll arrive at home at 4 p.m.  And, a few weeks ago I just recovered from illness, I didn’t enter the school for 2 weeks, and I’m horribly screwed.  I should chase the lessons and home works that I’ve left for 2 weeks.  Poor me.  Sobs.
The Aliens often had a fight in this grade.  We fought a lot, really.  After I reviewed some of our fights, I just realized that everybody was tired.  Tired: their heart, physical condition, and even emotion.  We’ve gotten more fragile than ever, rather than 2 years ago.  Everybody worked hard for this year.  The rank, the exams, the national exams, and high school test.  Everybody climbed their way up.

I was screwed and tired from all of this.  Things were bothering me, my friendship, my friends, my tasks, my homeworks, the school, my family.  The only way to run away from my life was sleeping.  Sleeping.  Forgetting all of these problems for a moment.

My physical condition got a lot weaker than ever?  I’m hella tired from all of my daily routines.  I can't have the sweet time of shopping or eating at the café with the Aliens again.  Well, we’ve already do it, but not as often as last year.
I was stressed, tbh.  At 4 p.m from the school I just directly go to sleep until the morning.  I was exhausted.  I didn’t even wake up for a single minute to eat or take a bath.  My weekly schedules of nose bleeding is going on like usual, but the amount of the blood and its density changed.  It was A LOT OF BLOOD I TELL YA. I always ended use all of the little packaging of tissue.  And the blood got way more red and thicker.

I should admit this, this first semester of 9th grade, was my lowest peak point in my life.

But something changed me just today.  I was inside the class, staring at my teacher and the white board, explaining the math.  Math.  Yeah, math, the one that I dislikes.  Suddenly I felt like I’m being strummed by a lighting or what, I feel a fire burning inside me.

Thoughts on my life, I just realized that everything could go as I wanted to be if I’m the one who makes the difference first.  I’m trying to focus on every aspect in my life.  Not with a burden again, this time with a smile.  I mean, hey, some things weren’t meant to be finished by ourselves, but, I can do what I could do right now!  I’m changing my mind.  There will always be a solution for every problem.  I think….. the one who made me so stressed was myself ?  I was too lazy to take an action before.  Why didn’t I do it rite now ?


I’ve just realized that time keeps running, I can't waste even a single minute of it.  I’m climbing my way up right now.

Komentar

Popular Posts