Hello 2014, Bye bye 2013!

Since it's the last day of 2013, I decided to post all of my thoughts.  2013 was..... a hilarious year in my life.  This is the year when I got to know the real meaning of friendship, life, and family.  But still, I felt disappointed coz I think I haven’t done anything REALLY good enough for myself.

I experienced a lot of new things, and experienced a lot of bitter-sad-and sorrowful times.  Last August, I was hospitalized for 3 days and I should get a blood transfusion.  For 3 packs of blood.  Bcoz something was never right with my blood since I was born.  I lost a HUGE amount of blood.  So that’s why my parents forced me to get a transfusion.

Last September, I go to the karaoke house with the Aliens.  With my lovely bitches!  So excited.  I still remembered how we were SUPER CRAZY at that time.  Singing, shouting, dancing, and even jumping around.

And the greatest of all was ; ALIENS ON BALI.  Bali, that Dewata’s island.  And there was I, with my lovely bitches.  Alien.  I’ve got a lot of good memories there.  So touching how we grew closer for the last 3 years.  We’ve known each other, they are REALLY IMPROTANT TO ME.
It's so ironic how I found out the real meaning of friendship this late.  I'm not a 6th grader Eunike who is dumb, so dumb till I don’t know how to have fun.  I missed Catherine and Kezia sooooo much.  Those 2 fairies, I wont forget them even when I'm with the Aliens right now.

I'm so overly sensitive this year, I cried a lot this years.  Bcoz of my life, sometimes I just cried randomly coz I was really mad.  Mad at…… hm. Mad at the whole world.  At myself.  At my family.  At my friends.  At my life.  Sometimes I feel the whole world against me.  I was a crybaby this year, hahahah

And dancing.  I personally thought I improved a lot on my dancing skills.  I’ve got 4 dances to be recorded, but I haven’t done it yet.  And I still got other songs to learn.

And thankfully this year I could use my brain wisely, I’ve collected enough money to buy some expensive and rare horror novels.

Shocked?  Shocked. I found a piece of my childhood memories when I was in Malang for vacation.  I’ll post it later lah.  I still got a lot of Fanfiction project, and I hope all of it will be done in 2014.

Thanks for my family, my friends, especially Catherine, Kezia, and the Aliens.  Thanks for everyone I’ve met; I learned something new day by day.  I couldn’t express my gratitude for every single person or experience in 2013.  I just want to say xie xie nimen.

2014.
LOSE SOME WEIGHT. 
Okay.  Top priority.  Every time I stand in front of a mirror I saw an elephant.  Lose some weight.  I haven’t been exercising for about 3 months and I can't control myself for not eating all that cakes, sweets, and junk foods.  It's Christmas btw, my family tradition: a lot of snacks.  I'm to lazy to wake up at 4 a.m and jog just like I used to do 6-4 months ago. I'm getting fat.  LOSE SOME WEIGHT!!!!

DANCE, DANCE, DANCE
This is, the other way for me expressing myself whenever I'm stressed lol.  Beside singing and writing. it's also one of my fav hobby too, so, I shouldimprove this one.

LANGUAGE.
I’ve made my choice to enter the language class next year when I graduated.  Fuck off with all the people who told me that language wasn’t important, LET'S SEE IT LATER.  I’ll break up all of your opinion.  I love language.  Nobody could stop me.

MATURE
I should act as my age.  I frequently acted like a baby this year.  So lazy, so sensitive.  I hope I could maintain my new image; to think more wisely.

MONEY
I bought a lot of unnecessary things this year.  And I just realized it was such a waste of money.  I’ll use my money wisely.  Girls dreams money gais its real

I think that’s all.  Once again, thanks for everybody I’ve met from January 2013 until 31st December 2013.  Thanks for Lord Jesus Christ for accompanying me through all the hard times, for giving me lots of happy times, for everything.

For 2014, I WANT TO BECOME STRONG, STRONGER, THE STRONGEST!! I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT ANY REGRET!!
Bye 2013, welcome 2014 !  I’ll start a new turning point of my life! Cheers!!

Komentar

Popular Posts