Yesterday Was Better

Just a brief post before my I got busy preparing for the SHS's test next week.  Actually, I've got TONS of things I wanted to post, but all of them are still sitting obediently inside my draft box, and I haven't finished the content inside it, though.  So..... *sigh* at these time, looks like this post is the one that I could manage to upload.

So, the title is "Yesterday Was Better".  Am I being so negative?  NO!  HELL NO, I'm not talking about how life's going on, I'm just talking about the musics I've been listening to.




Yesterday Was Better.  WHY?

Because people at those years aren't too influenced with shitty things like these past few years.

Like, you can take a look at the music these days.  What's the theme of it? 98 % of all the music right now is all about LOVE.

Like, I've been SICK of it.  Well, I know that at this point,

If a singer doesn't take 'LOVE' as his/her/their main theme of singles, albums, or songs, they wouldn't have a big chances to rule over the market.

People are growing stupid.  Dumber as the time goes on.

Even a 6 year old child confessed to me that he already had a girlfriend.















Holy shit?!?!

Too much LOVE in a song, too much EXPLICIT CONTENT inside the TV, Radio, etc.  I mean, stop ruining thousands of pure minds of the children around the world.
They should listen to Pororo, Winnie the Pooh, Dora the Explorer, Blues Clues, or Barney right now, not Drama, Adult Movies, and songs about Lovers.

If you're asking me about the recent songs........... NO.  DON'T EVER ASK ME.

BUT I'M NOT 'THAT' LAME IN THE RECENT MUSIC UPDATES.  I know some of it, but I didn't have the interest to search for more and I just take a few of it to be included inside my playlist.

Well actually the main point on this post is .:: I just wanted to share my recent playlist.

HAHAH.  Yea I know I typed a lot, but, well........

Old songs are better bcoz they're have more QUALITY coz they didn't talk about LOVE (mainly).  It's not that I'm saying there's none of it, ofc not.  What I like is, the old songs talked about a more colorful theme.
Such as, politics, the government, slice of life, etc.
And they have such a better lyrics, they expressed it in a different way, in an unique, using infrequent words, not as STRAIGHT FORWARD as what we heard these days.

So, recently, I've been listening to :


  1. Mercy by Duffy  (it's the original song from Girls Generation's Dancing Queen.  SMEnt bought the original copyright and then remaked the song into Korean.)
  2. Just the Two of Us by Bill Withers (thanks to EXO's Showtime, I get to know this wonderful song :') It's about how beautiful your life is to spent it with the one you truly love.  Lyrics are great, simple but not so straight forward.
  3. YMCA by Village People (so addictive!!  It's fun to hear a song telling about a PLACE, YMCA is a village of Christian community, right?)
  4. 뒷 모습 (Dwit Moseub) by Na Yoon Kwon (thanks to EXO's Showtime [again] and Joonmyeon's sweet voice, I searched throughout the Internet and I found this song.)
  5. Give it Out - KC and the Sunshine (it's a popular songs back then, frequently used as OST, and advertisement's jingle bell)
  6. Java Jive (I love coffee, I love tea) by PinSet (thanks to EXO's Showtime [again] and Minseok's ambition to get his own Barista Lisence.  It's a song about coffee and tea, how is it to be pleasured to enjoy your own tea/coffee time for yourself)
  7. Angel by Sarah McLachlan (thanks to my Mum.  It's the OST from the film City of Angel.  Heartbreaking lyrics and Sarah McLachlan's sweet voice.............. OH I CAN'T)
  8. Perfect Love by Lutricia McNeal (HaHa's theme song!)
  9. Step by Step by New Kids on the Block (Jaesuk's theme song!)
  10. Uninvited by Alanis Morissette (another City of Angel's OST.)
  11. Symphony 40 in G Minor by Mozart (I just love to listen it, all of Mozart's masterpiece.  I feel so high listening to the violins and the bass)
  12. 횡상 I (Reflection I) by Song Kwangsik (thanks to EXO [again] teasers, It's just so addictive when I first hear it from Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon's teaser.  Especially the part when the notes are going down that ting ting tung tung teng tung part!)
  13. The NBA Song - Johaz (thanks to EXO's Showtime [again].  The last episode when they revealed the video of the boys playing basketball in Han River, I just got curious, what song is that?  So I search up and yeah.....)
  14. I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys (I forgot how and where did I found this song....... -_-)
  15. Someone - Musiq Soulchild
  16. So Beautiful - Musiq Soulchild
  17. Love - Musiq Soulchild
  18. If U Leave - Musiq Soulchild (WOHOOOOOOOOOO Musiq Soulchild Parade!!!  I just love how he expressed his feeling into the slow-beat musics!!)
  19. Blade Chord by Abingdon Boys School (I love Basara and this song came as the opening clip in the game and the anime, so I searched for it!)
  20. My Attitude by Bratz
  21. True Friends by Bratz
  22. You Gotta Be You by Bratz
  23. We Can All be Starz by Bratz (BRATZ PARADE!!  I love these 4 bitches!!  The movies, cartoon, game, I've played and watched all of it!!  Actually I got lots of Bratz's songs to be downloaded but I haven't got the chance yet T__T  )
  24. Girls Dreams Money by M.I.B (hear it and you know why I love this song.  This song speaks TRUTH.  I mean, come on, GIRLS LOVE MONEY, RIGHT??)

Aaaahhh lots of songs in my playlist I haven't typed here yet.....  Too lazy to do it.....
Well like I said before, it's just a RANDOM POST, A BRIEF POST !
I haven't do updates in ages so guess this is what I could do to fill the blank......
I have 6 DRAFTS, YOU GUYS HEAR IT?
SIX DRAFTS and those drafts are making me crazy.

Ah..... never mind..... I'm getting busy, for seriously.  Even thought the National Exam has ended, but still.................................................

Ok Bye.


Komentar

Popular Posts