How Lucky I Am


I can't say or do anything except praying to God, being grateful for His blessings upon me.  This world is rough and hard, but I know I could face it.  Bcoz I have it.  Friendship.

I'm so thankful for the Aliens and for Kejia and Cath.  These 7 girls impacting a GREAT EFFECT in my life.  Like, I can't imagine how I'am rn without them.  Facing different storms and struggle, they're always here, beside, to help and comfort me.


And here I am, now, writing this blog entry with a wide smile on my face.  While I'm listening to EXO-M's Lucky.  I'm so LUCKY !! To have this perfect friendship.

Like, even tho Kejia and I lived in different city, I could still feel her voice, sounding in my ear.  I still remember her habit like ; how she used to hold the pencil, the way she draw a manga character, or the way she laughed.  EVEN THO LAST TIME WE MET EACH OTHER PERSONALLY JUST 2 YEARS AGO.

And since that, I still hadn't got the chances to visit her.  And sometimes I felt so sorry about that.  Not because I don't care about her nor to lazy to visit her; it's just.... I can't.  I have lots of things to do and I should admit that Lawang-Sidoarjo actually isn't 'pretty' close.  Well, to be honest, it was a LONG WAY TO GO for a little girl like me.  Well, actually, I still don't have the courage to travel alone to another city that is.... way to far.  But, nevermind, tho we can't met each other that frequently, we used to chat on LINE.
And I'm pretty sorry because since the 1st grade of Junior High School, I didn't texting her like I used to be in the Elementary old days.  We even talk rarely on twitter.  But now? Since I've got her LINE ID, everything are forgiven.  I know both of us are busy, but I know that Kejia are BUSIER than me bcoz, guess what, SHE'S PART OF THE SCHOOL'S COMMITTEE !! You shld know how happy and proud I am.  Nevertheless, she's still the Kejia I know.  I knew she love me and so do I.

Cath, the one that once was my.... haters when I first transferred into my new school.  We're a bestfriend, up until now.  Things that amused me is that we are now on the same Church, we pray, we do a fellowship with the others, we talk alot, and we saw each other at least once in a week.  I was so happy that even tho for a couple of months (4 months) I can't do anything but to rest inside my house (because of my illness); we kept contacting each other.  Like, she ask me 'are you feeling well' and etc.  And then when I'm healthy enough to do my daily schedule like usual, and then we MET.  4 months without seeing each other personally, and the conclusion is : NOTHING'S DIFFERENT.  There's no awkward situation or something.  We just talked like usual, like an old friend.  Cath is an introvert person who doesn't show her feelings to anyone, but, I knew she love me and so do I.

Jungiyah, as the one that I bully (sometimes) but I love at the same time.  She was so kind as hell, and she was the most honest person I know.  She will told her honest opinion in her own way.  And even, listening to the bitches craving for our idols.  And, she was the most discipline girl I ever met.  Her determination that pissed me off.  Her strong will.  I'm always trying to set aside some of my money to be saved, but, SHE WAS SO GREAT !! She can holding up onto her dreams.  Rejecting all who ask her to go to the canteen.  Not buying the unimportant stuff and look at her now.  SHE GOT TONS OF K-POP ALBUMS IN HER WARDROBE.  I was so envy at her because she has a determinate mind.  UNLIKE ME, WHO'LL ALWAYS WASTING UP MONEY ON FOOD.  Well, I admire her, bcoz, behind her 'blank' personality, she has something great that Inspired me a lot.  I knew she love me so do I.

Ninira or usually I called her Emak.  And I never found a girl who was being so motherly care about the  others like this.  She talks a lot, like a Mother advising her daughters.  She will help me if I have problem, help me, she do what she can do.  To be very honest, sometimes there are those situation when Emak throw a joke on me and I don't get what she is saying.  So I don't laugh.  And yeah, it will be very 'jayus'.  But she was so..... discipline about money, just like Jungiyah.  No wonder she became the treasurer of the class's money.  And she always remind us of some important things.  She text us, telling us to pay for this and that, texting us whenever we're on vacation.  I bet you're dying bored, eh ? Hehehehe.  She was cool outside but warm inside.  Ppl always misunderstand her 'bitchy' face. (Sorry Mak, I don't know the English word for 'jutek' so I just typed it into Google Translate and Google translate it into 'bitchy').  I knew she love me so do I.

Chan Jie.  Idk the original reason about why I called her JieJie (means Big Sista' in Chinese) and she called me GeGe (means Big Bro' in Chinese).  Is it because when EXO debuted, she was contaminated by TaoRis feels ?? And he read lots of TaoRis fics ?? Hahahaha.  She was so outgoing, easygoing, and friendliest girl I ever know, no wonder some ppl in the class trying to drag you whenever you're alone.  Hahaha, you know what I mean.  We used to text each other a lot, and she was the one who spend time the most in my house.  She ate anything I served to her, playing with my dolls, and slept on my bed.  We overcome lots of dangerous situation, such as when there's bunch of boys who was eyeing on both of us.  She laugh a lot, so I laugh a lot, too.  And she was so bitchy whenever she's on a bad mood.  Makes me want to take a revenge on her someday.  But, I knew she love me so do I.

Misspo!  I always wait for her newest fanfiction.  Her romantic mind, and blast of fantasy idea.  The one who will always discuss 'things' related to writing and music with me.  But, she got the art of typo, that's why she called herself Miss Typo.  She was the one who inspired me to make my debut on exofanfiction @ wordpress.  When the first time I saw her fanfics are up on the blog page of exofanfiction, I kept doing 'WOOOHH WOOOOH' all the time.  Specially, when comments from readers are up.  And none of them are negative sounded.  I'm happy as if it was my fic.  She kept writing and now, she had 4 (if I don't mistakes) of her fanfics to be up into the Internet.  Bcoz of this, I finally make a move, so I started my debut on the Fanfiction world.  Thanks, Misspo !  And, being the youngest out of the 5 of us, sometimes, I know the reason why she's introvert.  Well, I knew she love me so do I.


You're my crystals, my stars, and I don't know what will happen to me if I don't have you guys.  Thanks for playing a BIG ROLE in my life.  Thanks for everything.  Those happy, sad, bad, moment.  It'll be such a beautiful moment to recalled and to be laughed when we're old someday.

Thanks.  ILY.

是多么幸运 有这样运气
再没有更美好的剧情

I'am so fortunate to have this kind of luck.
There’s no better plot.

Komentar

Popular Posts